Friday, June 15, 2007

Changes

Yes, we're staying at Fort Drum. Our plans to PCS to Fort Huachuca, Arizona have been scrapped and Clay accepted a position within his current unit. We spent days discussing our options; going back and forth as to what to do about our future. I feel confident in our decision and while we may not love the cold weather nine months out of the year, summer is absolutely gorgeous.


Sackets Harbor, New York


Clay's parents are due to arrive any minute now and the weather is fabulous. I know his mom is super excited to see her son after so many months...it is just so nice having him home. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy for y'all and I have to say I will miss the summers up here. It is beautiful. And I have to tell you that if I'm reading your blog and Abi is next to me she says "mommy a clue, a clue" because of your paw and blue's clues. It is very cute!

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you have beautiful weather and family to celebrate clay's return :) i read something in our local paper today and thought you and your dh would enjoy this character. he was arrested for dumping chemicals used to make meth and his name was (i kid you not) Billyjack Wigglesworth. (yes Billyjack was one word) i instantly pictured mullet-dude at the beach and thought you guys might get a kick out of it!