Monday, February 18, 2008

Karen's meme...

I was tagged by Martha for a meme consisting of six random thoughts/habits, quirks, etc... about myself. Meredith tagged Clay so check back for his words.

1. I lucked out. My husband is the funniest, most intelligent and sweetest man alive who will always be there for me no matter what situation may arise. He tells me I am beautiful and is my biggest cheerleader. What more can I ask for?

2. I am a Food Network star. When I find myself alone in the kitchen I cook (and talk) as if I am presenting my culinary skills to a television audience. You know what? I am damn good.

3. I love vinegar. Regular, distilled, cider, malt, rice, etc...it doesn't matter, I covet all flavors and appreciate their depth and sweet bitter melody. Nothing taste better than a batch of hot fries with a generous helping of malt vinegar. Nothing.

4. I will never be thin enough. Someday I will learn to embrace and love my body and treat it as a temple. Until then, I will continue the struggle so many women face daily.

5. I can't dance. No rhythm whatsoever. Nada.

6. I use anti-winkle cream everyday/night. Sort of obvious, I am scared of becoming wrinkly at an early age.

I tag Jackie P., Briana and Christine.

3 comments:

Harry and Mer said...

Amen on the thin enough. I keep waiting for that age (or weight) when you love your body. I'll let you know when it is! :-)

Christine said...

ooo...I like this! I like yours! So excited to hear that you guys are working out details of post Army.

Anonymous said...

Hey, what it does mean to be tagged? What do I do??