Monday, March 17, 2008

Still in New York

Just a couple more days of this dismal weather...



We're back from Pennsylvania and diving right back into the fury of organizing, packing and making multiple to-do lists. Mom and I attended Megan's bridal shower on Saturday while Mike and Clay vegged out on couches watching basketball. I forgot my camera in West Chester so no pictures to share from the fun weekend.

We're leaving in TWO days...TWO days!!! Words can't begin to describe just how excited we are but New York will always hold a special place in our hearts.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! That is very exciting!! Safe travels:)

Briana said...

I'm a little jealous, the excitement of moving is quite a rush! But honestly, some days I miss Watertown :( and I bet you will too!

Harry and Mer said...

We'll see you this weekend! YEA!! We can't wait!

Fran said...

I actually cried leaving Sackets for Cincinnati. I think it had more to do with missing all the memories than missing the actual place, but it was so rustic and peaceful. How could I not miss it... just a little?

Christine said...

GOOD LUCK!!! You guys will be super happy after all the chaos. I know you will...

Can't wait to hear about the next set of adventures.

Rose said...

New York will miss you!

Best of luck with your new adventures.