Friday, August 31, 2007

Old Springs Pike

Those of you at our wedding may remember seeing a friend of mine (Karen) from high school, James Smith, in attendance. I just would like to plug his band, Old Springs Pike, who were recently featured on MTV.



I remember when James S., James C., and Heather R. (all members of Old Springs Pike), were the Urban Wombats, a folksy-like band whose CD is still in my collection somewhere. James Smith is incrediably talented and I am very happy that he is finally 'making it' in New York City. Go James!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is cool! They look like they are having a blast. That would be a show to go to for sure.

Christine said...

That is really awesome. They have such an interesting sound. I think I like it. I have heard about Spring Awakening and will definetly try to get some tixs in the next few months.