Thursday, February 14, 2008

"I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!"

I am ecstatic at the thought of spending the forced-upon Hallmark holiday with my husband for the first time in five years. Cheap chocolates, overpriced flowers and cheesy cards overpower the true and simple meaning of the 'holiday'...showing appreciation to those you love. I am looking forward to our evening. Eating take-out chinese food on the couch with Clay while watching our newest arrival from Netflix, Network, starring Faye Dunaway (pre-shit-crazy-phase) and William Holden. Sounds like a perfect Valentine's evening to me :)

June 5, 2007


Clay, you're the best! Thank you for making me unbelievably happy. June 5, 2007 was the most joyous day of my life thus far and I look forward to more 'life-changing' events in our future. I love you :)

No comments: