Thursday, May 1, 2008

Officially North Carolina Residents...

Clay passed his written (computerized?) driving test with flying colors, answering all questions correctly. I barely passed the test, with four wrong answers. Apparently I don't believe in giving pedestrians the right of way; I have no idea what a leaky exhaust does to a vehicle and I am unable to make sane decisions involving emergency lights, a slippery road and fog. But, I can correctly identify a railroad crossing sign and I know what to do when I encounter a blinking red light so it is all good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry but that gave me a good laugh!
Well I have never rode with you so I won't make any comments about your driving...at least you passed!
Glad you are enjoying being North Carolinians!

Anonymous said...

Come on, get to the really important stuff...how did your PICTURE turn out??